Armenia Custom Regulations
- Purchase invoice - Issued by a seller to a buyer, showing the products, quantities, and agreed on price with the buyer.
- Car title - Log book (V5 doc) indicating the make, reg, model, chasis number of car.
- Certificate that the car meets the required standards set and is in good running order.
- Car should have been used before and this should show.
- Household goods and personal effects imported to Armenia are subject to payment of import customs duties, fees and VAT.
- Import duties will be charged against the C & F (cost and freight) value.
- Duty approximately 30.3% of value of car as declared by customs.
>Weapons, ammunition, narcotics, pornography, fruit and vegetables(without documentation), works of art and antiques. Export tax estimated at $10 is payable on each item.
Luggage accompanying the item (50 kg and the total customs value is not over $500).
Mail shipments (parcels) - the total weight should not exceed 20 kg, and the total customs value not more than $100.
Disclaimer: Customs regulations are subject to changes. The information above is a concise summary of customs regulations which is effected on household goods shipment to this destination and is being provided as guidance to assist our clients.Because these regulations are subject to change without notice, Fastlane Car Shipping cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other outcomes resulting from non - conformity. Always double check with your local embassy or custom authorities.